Friday, November 13, 2009

Why am I losing my hair ? at age 16 ?

I am asking this question for my neice !! She seems to beleive she is losing her hair .. Says it is thinning out .losing it in the shower . (( She had long thick beautiful hair )) Its still long .



Why am I losing my hair ? at age 16 ?

i have long thick hair i'm thirteen and mine started to fall out but it may be your hormones



Why am I losing my hair ? at age 16 ?

bulemia?



Why am I losing my hair ? at age 16 ?

i think she has to cut it then it'll stop falling.



Why am I losing my hair ? at age 16 ?

have her try Nioxin and vitamins for hair at GNC



Why am I losing my hair ? at age 16 ?

if u do drugs and stuff that can do it.



Why am I losing my hair ? at age 16 ?

hormones changing



Why am I losing my hair ? at age 16 ?

so she isnt losing her hair after all. she's lost her mind most probably..



Why am I losing my hair ? at age 16 ?

has she been dying her hair or chemically treating it in anyway? that could be the problem...



Why am I losing my hair ? at age 16 ?

It could be related to stress! Have her talk to her doctors



Why am I losing my hair ? at age 16 ?

Is she taking birth control? It happened to me when I was taking them.



Why am I losing my hair ? at age 16 ?

umm either you stratin/curl etc. your hair to much or you bleached it



i suggest garnia fruites shampoo



Why am I losing my hair ? at age 16 ?

People shed hair certain times a year (or so my hair dresser says). Also, stress can make it fall out too. I remember being 16, it was no picnic. Maybe she's stressed out by peer pressure, etc.



Why am I losing my hair ? at age 16 ?

It might be genetic if any one else in her extended family has the same problem..



Why am I losing my hair ? at age 16 ?

if she has long thick hair then it is normal for hair to come out, we all loose hair but the longer n thicker the more noticable, i thot the same thing til i talked to the lady who fixed my hair, but i also have a friend who did end up losing all her hair. due to stress, it has come back but if your neice is losing clumps of hair at a time and it is noticable to all she needs to see a doc. otherwise she can relax, the hair we lose we replace.



Why am I losing my hair ? at age 16 ?

Could be many things, such as stress, poor eating habits, body low in vitamins and minerals, genetics.....



And the list goes on.......



Try taking a pre-natal vitamin each morning, It cannot hurt you. Also try Biotin, you can get it from GNC, its cheap and focuses on hair growth.



These are two cheap and easy ways to nourish your hair, as well make sure you eat 3 times a day, half healthy foods, and eliminate stress as much as you can. Sleep right also........8 hrs.



Use a good shampoo.........something natural from GNC or Long and Strong by Garnier.. and steer clear of hot water, hard water, hot hot blowdryers and straightening irons.....



Why am I losing my hair ? at age 16 ?

It depends on how much hair she's losing. If it's just a few strands, then nothing is wrong. Typically, you lose quite a few strands of hair a day. When you wash your hair, you're removing the hair follicles that have been pushed out by new growth, basically. If it is more like clumps or wads of hair, then it could be due to a number of things that can be solved. If she keeps insisting, perhaps she should see a doctor.



Why am I losing my hair ? at age 16 ?

Thinning hair at that age very well could be caused by anorexia or bulimia. The source below lists it as one of the warning signs, as well as many other websites.



Why am I losing my hair ? at age 16 ?

look its a cycle of life it's not falling out it's just shedding my hair sheds everybody sheds dont worry bout it just style and go by ure biznezz and remember ure beautiful no mater wat they say now tell ure neice wat i say remeber tel ure neice wat i say even if u dont like i because she might like the words i expressed



Why am I losing my hair ? at age 16 ?

could be stress...see what might be bothering her.



Why am I losing my hair ? at age 16 ?

The shampoo and conditioner for like brunettes or blondes or red heads or whatever makes your hair shead.



Why am I losing my hair ? at age 16 ?

STOP using regular shampoos from stores especially if you have THIN hair. USE Nioxin shampoo and Aveda shampoo NIOXIN shampoo is very good because it helps STOP thinning of hair and AVEDA can make your hair THICKER Aveda is shampoo made from South America its very good you can get it at the Mall, salons



Why am I losing my hair ? at age 16 ?

maybe she has treated it too harshly with chemicals in different shampoos, conditioners, oils etc.



Why am I losing my hair ? at age 16 ?

could be stress



Why am I losing my hair ? at age 16 ?

THE ONE REASON I CAN THINK OF IS STRESS



Why am I losing my hair ? at age 16 ?

There can obviously be many reasons, but there is one condition I know about called alopecia. It is not know how alopecia developes in the body but what the condition does is it causes you infection fighting cells to attack your hair follicles believing them to be disease. It usually causes patches to fall out, but it can be in clumps as well. Here is a link for you with more info about causes.



http://health.discovery.com/encyclopedia...



Why am I losing my hair ? at age 16 ?

You would be surprised at how much hair a person loses a day on an average.... and that's normal.... But if she is coloring it in any way she will lose more... also stress can cause it....hormone change, etc..... cutting it makes no difference.....she's young so most likely it's nothing wrong.....Have her take vitamin supplements and if it seems to get worse, go to a doctor......If she is coloring her hair have her deep condition or stop coloring.......It might be just breaking off..... Good Luck......



Why am I losing my hair ? at age 16 ?

stress?



Why am I losing my hair ? at age 16 ?

STRESS!!!



Why am I losing my hair ? at age 16 ?

maybe cancer or stress



Why am I losing my hair ? at age 16 ?

Bad diet?



Why am I losing my hair ? at age 16 ?

Well if you have long hair you need to trim them. Or use condition.Dont tie your hair too hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment