Monday, November 16, 2009

I'm losing alot of hair. Please help me find a solution.?

I had my baby 4 months ago.The first 3 months after the baby I did not have any problems. But since of late I have started losing alot of hair. Any remedies?



I'm losing alot of hair. Please help me find a solution.?

It's probably your body getting back to it's usual hormone levels. I went through that when my son was six months old. When you're pregnant, you might've noticed your hair growing faster and healthier, and the same with your nails. When my body was getting back on track my nails became brittle and I lost quite a bit of hair (my husband would clean out the drain in the shower and call me Chewbacca). It's normal. Try using a fortifying shampoo and conditioner. I went to Garnier Fructis Fortifying conditioner and shampoo and haven't had a problem since. It'll help bring vitamins back to your scalp and make your hair healthier again.



I'm losing alot of hair. Please help me find a solution.?

are you breast feeding ? sounds like a vit. d issue or check w/ your dr.



I'm losing alot of hair. Please help me find a solution.?

www.wigs.com



I'm losing alot of hair. Please help me find a solution.?

You should consult your doctor. He'll be able to advise you best. When it comes to your health and well being stick with the pros



I'm losing alot of hair. Please help me find a solution.?

There are times we loose alot of our hair and then it is stopped. I encourage you to be more calm coz being nervous is main reason for loosing hair.



I'm losing alot of hair. Please help me find a solution.?

Do you have a lot of hair in the first place? Then it's probably normal. Not a lot of hair? Talk to your doctor because it could be a symptom of an illness. Good luck.



I'm losing alot of hair. Please help me find a solution.?

its natural done get worry. but you can go to a Doctor and get some help from him or her and afteryou can use some shampues dor your hair.(by the way sorry for my bad dictation)



I'm losing alot of hair. Please help me find a solution.?

I'd shave it all off and give yourself a whole new look- LOOK COOL!



I'm losing alot of hair. Please help me find a solution.?

this sounds fairly normal. Most women will produce more hair and ticker hair when pregnant, it is all to do with horomones. Now that your body doesn't have those horomones anymore, those hairs are falling out. Unless they start coming out in clumps, There really is no need to worry.



I'm losing alot of hair. Please help me find a solution.?

its called postpartum alopecia. absolutely normal. like the answers below, it is caused by extreme homromone level changes. give it another month or so and you'll start filling in again. also, remember that its springtime and we have a natural shedding cycle, just like our pets. that may be a contributing factor for you as well. normal daily hair loss is 75-150 hairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment