Friday, November 13, 2009

Think i'm losing my hair at 20....?

I'm 20 years old and i think i'm losing my hair, its always been pretty thin ontop but i'm not sure, bald men are suppose to have high testosterone levels yet i have no thick facial hair, i also have a brother 10 years older and he only has a very slight receding hair line while mine seems to be thinning all over the top of my head. I'm not sure if its socially acceptable to shave my head completely bald at 20, i have it shaved at a 2 right now and you can tell something isnt right.....i just dont know what to do



Think i'm losing my hair at 20....?

Hey Mat....Good luck but I can tell you this for sure...Hair transplants do work and have been around longer than you have been alive. So, if you really want hair , do it now while there is plenty of donor area ( especially in the nape.back area of the head)... I've had three over the years ..the first was over 20 years ago....and m point was do it before the world notices you are having it done....of course today things are a lot looser for guys to wear their hair anyway they want...anyway ..If you want your own hair..Transplants DO work...



Think i'm losing my hair at 20....?

you can start using Rogaine...it dosent help everyone, but it does work for some people.



Think i'm losing my hair at 20....?

I think the best option would be to shave it down to about a 1. I always think that thats better than having hair that is obviously falling out and everyone looks good with a short crew cut.



Think i'm losing my hair at 20....?

I know people that have had success using Arbonne's Intelligence Thermal Fusion Hair %26amp; Scalp Revitalizer. You can get it online.



Think i'm losing my hair at 20....?

Hey dont fret, my boy lost his hair at 18! since then he has shaved his head completely and he looks irresistable! so dont feel bad about losing your hair and try to shave it, see how you like it. I find it very sexy, and i know that allot of other women do too!



Think i'm losing my hair at 20....?

totally genetics, your brother prolly got someone else's genes when it comes to hair loss, i dont think you should shave it bald, but keep it short. you cant go on living bald like lex luthor for the rest of your life, youll accept it soon enough. just keep it short



Think i'm losing my hair at 20....?

hey don't worry about it. My boyfriend is only 21 and he's been thinning since he was 18! He too uses the shaved-head method to disguise it a bit. And he's still a hottie. Plus, look at Bruce Willis, Andre Agassi ect... yummy



Think i'm losing my hair at 20....?

Go see a doctor first before you get too worried.. Hair can fall out for reasons other than balding.. Stress can cause hair loss for example. So can certain illnesses. I suggest first find out why it's happening so you'll know what you can do about it.



If you do lose it, work it! You're young and guys are SHAVING their heads because some of us (girls) love it.



Think i'm losing my hair at 20....?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Hairloss/Hairfall



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur...

No comments:

Post a Comment