Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Why am I losing hair at the age of 17?

Im 17 years male, I don't take any pills, Im not sick at all(I hope)



everytime after shower I lose about 13-22 hairs everytime.



could someone tell what do i do so I can stop it or lower the amount



Why am I losing hair at the age of 17?

could be due to many health concerns - lack of water/dehydration in body



stress



genetics



sometimes shampoos can cause damage - try rogaine or prorogaine as these help ease sympthoms



check with medical care provider for health concerns



Why am I losing hair at the age of 17?

thats normal



Why am I losing hair at the age of 17?

it's normal to lose hair every day



Why am I losing hair at the age of 17?

thats normal, your hair falls out naturaly. its just done growing and falls out and starts growing more.



Why am I losing hair at the age of 17?

13 to 22 hairs doesnt sound a lot to me...stop stressing bout it so you wont make it worse



Why am I losing hair at the age of 17?

It could be from various things.Skin condition,Stress, genetics, Hair Products, Allergies, Etc. My hair slowed down and some grew back after I learned to lower my stress levels the rest is genetic so I would try lowering your stress level first and go from there.



Why am I losing hair at the age of 17?

Maybe you have some dandruff on your head or something.



Why am I losing hair at the age of 17?

people lose about 50-80 hair per day, so what you see is normal. However, it may be useful if you can determine what kind of scalp you have, oily or dry or normal. Cos sometime, you may have oily hair, but in fact is dry scalp. cos with dry scalp, you body will automatically release oily in order to keep your scalp from losing more moisture. Knowing this can help you to select the suitable hair shampoo.



Why am I losing hair at the age of 17?

it may be due to anxiety.



Why am I losing hair at the age of 17?

That's normal. I lose about 50 a day. Look at your grandfather on your mom's side; that'll tell you how you are going to bald.

No comments:

Post a Comment