Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Do I look like I'm losing hair? Should I get extentions?

I'll praaaaay for some good beauty advice.



Do I look like I'm losing hair? Should I get extentions?

I think you still have WAY more hair than any group of women could need.



However, if you want more, I sure you could get it at the same Whores-R-Us outlet that you bought that attrocity at.



I mean that kindly, Sister Jan.



Remember, I am pray, PRAY, PRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYING for you and your closet case pot-bellied old man.....



Do I look like I'm losing hair? Should I get extentions?

I think you're all set for a lil while, just take care of your hair better



If you need anymore help feel free to ask, or visit my forum:



http://mysticbeauty0.proboards74.com/ind...



Do I look like I'm losing hair? Should I get extentions?

you shouldnt get extensions....most of the time they make your hair fall out. EWWW!!!



Do I look like I'm losing hair? Should I get extentions?

it's doesn't seem lyke u need them i would just get a regular trim so it stays healthy plaus hair exstitions cost alot of money



Do I look like I'm losing hair? Should I get extentions?

when you get extensions you loose like 3 or 4 inches of your hair i have short hair and when I got extensions and they came off my hair was above my ear now its so ugly DONT GET EXTENSIONS



Do I look like I'm losing hair? Should I get extentions?

no, you should get hair extenSions.



Oh, and don't forget to take off the wig first.



Do I look like I'm losing hair? Should I get extentions?

I am so glad to see you have such a form fitting hairdo now.



I would not worry about your hair. You should definately wear more eye make-up and much much larger earrings.



I hope I answered your PRAAAAAAAAAAYERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment