Friday, November 13, 2009

I think i might be losing my hair... guys and girls...please HELP?

Im 18 and ive noticed recently that when i wash my hair, after ive put the shampoo in i notice on my hands there are a few strands of hair, i would say on average about 5 - 10.



Is this an early sign of me losing my hair?



And if so what can be done? can you recommend any treatments etc?



Thank you



I think i might be losing my hair... guys and girls...please HELP?

I don't think there is a problem, but to be sure you can see your doctor,...what type of shampoo are you using, you may have a reaction to it...



If you wash your hair after a long time there is more chance of fining loose hair....



I think i might be losing my hair... guys and girls...please HELP?

You'll probably lose it by the time you're 40. Welcome to the club.



I think i might be losing my hair... guys and girls...please HELP?

Oh I think that's normal. This happens to me sometimes during the year. I think we must be like dogs; you know when they loose their fur. Although, if it continues for long periods and you become concerned, mention it to your stylist. Good luck baldy ;) x



I think i might be losing my hair... guys and girls...please HELP?

change ur shanpoo that might be the problem



I think i might be losing my hair... guys and girls...please HELP?

no it is not.



it could be due to stress.



however since i have some experience in genetics i would say that u should do the following research in ur family.



is anyone in ur family bald? especially the male side of the family. some women carry the allele for baldness but they never fully manifest it cause they might be heterozygous for the allele. only fully homozygous women show the phenotype (physical traits) for baldness. i assume ur mom is not bald, because it is rare in women like i said. but observe her brothers or father (ur granpa), and what about ur dad is he bald? if not then u will not be bald..



men whether they carry only half of the genes for baldness or both genes for baldness, its shows physically. women not so much. so look into ur dads family...if ur dad is not. and ur grandpa from mother side, then u will not be bald.



trust me



I think i might be losing my hair... guys and girls...please HELP?

I don't think there is much to worry about at the moment. My hair malts a lot more then yours does by the sound of it. Maybe you over wash it? How often do you use hair products like gel? Gel often causes hair to fall out. Maybe you should try styling and washing your hair with different products.

No comments:

Post a Comment