Friday, November 13, 2009

Girls, I'm 19 & losing my hair, do I have a chance?

Well my hairs been falling out since I was 16, but my hairline has just begun to disappear. My dad has a really high hair line, so I've got it pretty bad. The thing is I've had the same hairstyle forever %26amp; never buzzed, so I don't know if I should buzz it or ride it out. I'm a pretty nice guy, but really shy....I wouldn't really worry about this but 19 is way too young I think. I'm white with really dark hair, so a terrible combinition for balding. I'm also tall with a fairly big head, so I don't know if shaved would look OK. Ladies, do I have a chance or am I done?



Also, has anyone had any luck with products that help keep your hair (not even grow back, just help keep it). I wouldn't mind losing a bit of hair, but not my entire head before I'm 23.



Girls, I'm 19 %26amp; losing my hair, do I have a chance?

Hon,,, I can't even imagine what u must be going threw. But my son.. who is older than u.. went threw the same thing. ...



I never understood why he kept on buzzing his head... until one day he told me..



I loved his long locks.... he is now turning grayer than I am.. go figure???but Iove him regardless... anyway I can get him.. and someone will love u just the way u are..



it is just one of those things..



it is not the end of the world.. what if u were losing ur fingers or something.. ????



yes, it makes u feel bad.. but it could always be worse..



do what u wanna.. try cutting it off.. if u get insulted then.. u can let it grow out again..



good luck..



Girls, I'm 19 %26amp; losing my hair, do I have a chance?

If it's hereditary then the balding is harder to arrest.



You could see your doc who would probably prescribe minoxidil which encourages hair growth or you could google for answers.



Bald guys are okay so don't worry about your appearance so much!



Let your personality shine through instead :)



Girls, I'm 19 %26amp; losing my hair, do I have a chance?

I'm starting to lose my hairfrom over usuage of hair prouducts I'm 13! Do you think ill have a chance ?



Well one, try using the coconut oil treatment - search it on google if you wish ^.^, you'll see some good resultif yo're not too late!



And if the chick really likes, sure why not, yo have a chance:D (I just answered my own question ^.^)



Girls, I'm 19 %26amp; losing my hair, do I have a chance?

Yes, you have a chance and try the product called stem enhance it works wonders. I use it my self and my hair is growing growing growing. Google it to see what it is and what the benefits are from taking them.

No comments:

Post a Comment