Friday, November 13, 2009

I am losing my hair and I feel like I'm losing my dignity....?

I just don't know what to do anymore. Any tips for a 20-year old guy who is losing his hair?



I am losing my hair and I feel like I'm losing my dignity....?

Shave it all off. Bald guys are hot. Bald guys are also brave. With a totally bald head, you don't have anything to hide behind and people can see who you really are. Start with a buzz-cut and work your way down to bald.



I am losing my hair and I feel like I'm losing my dignity....?

guys with shaved heads are the hottest guys...



I am losing my hair and I feel like I'm losing my dignity....?

I've talked to other males who are losing their hair as well. The only thing I can offer you is that short/bald is really in. It is being worn optionally now days....how would you feel if you shaved it off and made it YOUR choice? That way, you have control on your "hair style" and you have more control! Then it no longer is an issue of dignity put one of empowerment!



Does this help?



I am losing my hair and I feel like I'm losing my dignity....?

David,David,David:



Women these days love bald men..you won't lose your dignity..you will probably be hotter!



I am losing my hair and I feel like I'm losing my dignity....?

Shave your head all the time. Just accept the fact that you're gonna be the "Bald Guy", unless you would rather be balding or wearing a rug. You could try rogain or something like that, however you always have to take it or you'll be back where you were. Just Bic it man!



I am losing my hair and I feel like I'm losing my dignity....?

Definitely shave it all off. Some people feel like it's liberating. Plus, it looks a million times better than a comb over or a buzz cut with a noticeable receeding hairline. Bald guys especially your age have a certain edge about them...trust me, it will look so much better if you just shave it! You'll like it and get used to it, try it!



I am losing my hair and I feel like I'm losing my dignity....?

Happened to my husband and he was shocked. It came to a standstill though and recedes very very slowly now, if at all. I do remember the early days (23) when it came out by the finger fulls. Look at your father and your maternal grandfather's hairline because you might have their pattern of hair someday when you are their age. Men get very upset about their hair and it is one of the top 3 things that upset them the most. Realize that it will stop. It won't just take your whole head over. Sorry you are going through that. I hope this helps and you believe me: I am attracted to balding men. For one thing, they don't have comb-overs (which make me sick) and they don't wear a rug (which is also vain) and I find them interesting and straight forward. I have heard they are more virile too. Oh La La!~!



I am losing my hair and I feel like I'm losing my dignity....?

losing hair is not a problem of losing dignity,you should be confident about other qualities,not just hair...



but apply a little olive oil every night and wash it off in the morning with a good shampoo



hope this would work....



I am losing my hair and I feel like I'm losing my dignity....?

Have you visited a doctor. It could be hereditary/medical or stress related. Have the doctor check your thyroid as well. Do some research on Alopecia to see which category you fall into. Rogaine for Men (5%) has helped me a lot and I am a female.



I am losing my hair and I feel like I'm losing my dignity....?

I would suggest you make an appointment as soon as possible with a Dermatologist. You may have a scalp condition that can be treated with special medication, shampoos, or even vitamins.



You are young to be starting to loose your hair, which is why I am suggesting this to you.



Heredity has a lot to do with whether some men and some women start loosing their hair, and some keep a healthy head of hair till they are old and grey! Unfortunately, we can't stop heredity, we can just try to slow it down.



I also believe that certain vitamins taken orally can be good for your skin and hair. Check with your local vitamin store for the exact ones that you should be taking.



Diet also has a lot to do with your overall general health. Fruits and vegetables are very good for you. A good balanced diet is very important. Exercising, sleeping 8 hours a night and limiting your stress levels are important.



Some say that wearing a hat, like a baseball cap, is not good for the hair. It makes the condition worse. I don't know if they have ever done any actual tests on that. I think your scalp in general needs to be able to breathe.



You also may want to try alternating the types of shampoo you use. Use less, and if possible try to wash your hair every other day, so the natural oils remain in your hair longer. Don't use a large amount of hair conditioner, if possible. And don't use a lot of hair spray and gels in your hair on a daily basis. That cause build-up in your hair follicles and scalp.



If you're worried about meeting a girl that will be attracted to you....if you're intelligent, nice, polite, and have a nice personality with a good sense of humor, the right girl will like you for who you are. The conceited "macho" guys that seem like they are getting all the girls are often only interested in the girls for one thing, and are often jerks. You really don't want or need a girl like that!



Cheer up and good luck. I hope I have helped.



I am losing my hair and I feel like I'm losing my dignity....?

There are drugs that work for some people. My brother uses propecia and it works for him, but it will cost you $50 or so a month for the pills. Talk to a doc and good luck.



I am losing my hair and I feel like I'm losing my dignity....?

Losing your dignity?



Don't know where you get that idea.



You're telling me that, for instance, Patrick Stewart, and Sean Connery have no dignity?



Balderdash!



There are a few dimwitted women who care, but most don't.



Some women even like baldness.



It just means you have lots of testosterone, and are a healthy male-type critter.



Do not, repeat, NOT try to hide it with comb-overs (they just look real dumb), or buy a rug (yuck) or any other silly thing.



Edit, after reading other answers: I'm not sure about the shaving it all off. I say let it be. Don't wear it super-long, but you don't have to shave.



Unless you really want to.



I, personally, don't care for that look.

No comments:

Post a Comment