Monday, November 16, 2009

Losing some hair when brushing, is this normal?

I'm a male, 16. I have long hair, a little past my shoulders. My daily routine for taking care of my hair is I shower, Shampoo+Condition lightly every other day. On the day I don't shampoo+condition, I don't put anything in my hair. Than when I get out of the shower, I sit on my computer chair and go on my computer, while a fan behind me hits my hair and drys it faster. While its drying, I run my fingers through it to untangle it, but I do it lightly. Sometimes strands come out, but not often %26amp; not many. Than when its close to being dry, I finish untangling it, and brush it into place.



Lately, I've noticed when I brush my hair, single strands of hair come out and stick in the brush.. Is this normal? My hair seems fine on the outside, and I take care of it. I never dye it, or do anything that I know is gonna damage it. The only thing I do sometimes Is over condition it. For example, I might Shampoo+Condition it 2 or 3 days in a row. I try to avoid that though. Is my hair gonna be fine?



Losing some hair when brushing, is this normal?

yes, humans can lose up to 100 hairs a day. its normal.



Losing some hair when brushing, is this normal?

yes very normal you have nothing to worry about!!!!



Losing some hair when brushing, is this normal?

of course its normal! every1 loses like 30-60 hairs a day but dont worry it leaves like 100 new hair!



Losing some hair when brushing, is this normal?

Its totally ok. people are supposed to loose like 80 hairs a day. it happens to me all the time, and its not really good to wash your hair everyday because it gets really dried out and it doesnt have time to produce its natural oils. i wash my hair every other day ( dont worry, i wash my body ever day... im clean! ) lol%26lt;:o) dont panic your not an alien... its perfectly normal good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment