Monday, November 16, 2009

Am I losing hair or just growing new hair from taking Hair Vitamins?

I've been taking double dose hair vitamins for a few months now and all of asudden I've been having VERY wavy hair, a few days ago I understood why.. all of a sudden I have little areas of like inch hairs. I have two coming out of my bang area near my hairline and a few on the top of my head. Are these new hairs growing in or am I somehow having my hair break and half and just being left with an inch? I take hair vitamins, use a haircare line for long hair and don't use heat appliances. I have shoulder length hair.



Am I losing hair or just growing new hair from taking Hair Vitamins?

look.... ... do not take double doses of hair related vitamins. doesnt help...



my friend had the same problem his hair grew wavy and then started to fall off.....



this is what he did......... start shaving your head with a razor blade every 2 days for about 1 month. and massage your head with vigin olive oil.. and continue taking ur vitamins at a normal dose. use soap, in place of shampoo for a while, and dont use any hair conditioners.



shaving makes hair thicker and stronger. btw my friends hair are fine now.



u can give it a shot, uv got nothing to loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment