Monday, November 16, 2009

Im 16 years old and I have a receding hairline and am losing hair. What should I do?

help



Im 16 years old and I have a receding hairline and am losing hair. What should I do?

If you massage vaseline mixed with pepper sauce into your hairline every night before you go to bed, it will promote the growth.



This causes the hair to work harder to become stronger, and the pepper promotes growth.



Do this every night and your hair should start growing in no time!



Im 16 years old and I have a receding hairline and am losing hair. What should I do?

you are 16 yrs old



has your hair been falling out that you notice?



if not.. it could be just how your hair line will be when you grow older



if it is falling out.. you are one of the unlucky men that face baldness in their life time



good news and bad news



bad news........right now.. there isnt much you can do for a receding hairline



even rogaine will not help that



good news.... in your lifetime.. they are working on gene therapy for balness to stop and possibly reverse baldness



.. it will be a cure.. the trick is to keep as much hair as possible RIGHT NOW



how to do this you ask?



well.. right now the only thing is to keep the scalp stimulated to help the blood flow in that area.. massage..massage.. massage



good luck



Im 16 years old and I have a receding hairline and am losing hair. What should I do?

Good healthy hair starts with good internal health. Have you ever noticed people that look really healthy have nice shiny full heads of hair? If I would you I would go into your local guru in wholistic medicine and see what natural supplement the can offer for robust hair growth. I閳ユ獫e had success with a product called Provillus also.

No comments:

Post a Comment