Friday, November 13, 2009

15-year old with normall thick hair, I'm losing more hair than usual?.. O_O?

I'm a 15-year old with hair a bit longer than shoulder-length. I've been losing more hair than usual and my hair was thick but now it's starting to thin out a bit... is this normal?? I've been switching shampooes once in a while, could that be the cause? What can I do to help this problem? I bought a new shampoo today, SunSilk Ant-fall, is there anything better? Also I heard oil can help, what kind of oil should I use? In general what can I do to stop my hair from falling out? Thanks in advance for everyone who answers. :)



15-year old with normall thick hair, I'm losing more hair than usual?.. O_O?

If you're worried about the amount of hair you are losing you should talk to your doctor. It can be a symptom of other health problems.



Keep in mind that wet hair breaks easily so maybe you feel like you're losing it but it's actually just breaking. Try brushing your hair before you get in the shower. Good quality shampoo, conditioner (salon quality, like Redken, Paul Mitchell, Cat Walk, etc) , and brush might be able to help too.

No comments:

Post a Comment