Monday, November 16, 2009

Is there a possibility of losing my curly hair?

My parents agree that I need to get a haircut. It's pretty long, well past my shoulders now. I want to get it cut a sort of longer type of Han Solo hair-do and I'm dreading it won't work because my hair was really curly at that length. But now I've been growing my hair for several years now and it actually stays pretty straight because of the weight of my hair. Is it possible that my curly hair will be gone if i cut it because of time and the weight of my long hair pulling it straight for a few years? I just don't want to have to spend a lot of my time and have to straighten everyday. My hair isn't the "cute" type of curly either. It was thick and always lopsided when I was in the process of growing my hair out.



Is there a possibility of losing my curly hair?

well, juss get it cut and get a perm/relaxer to keep it straight so you wont have to straighten it everyday. *if your thinking of having a perm in,try not to scratch your head a few days in advance.



Is there a possibility of losing my curly hair?

It'll get curly again. I have the same type of hair %26amp; the same thing happens to me (hair is short and wavy/frizzyish, grows out %26amp; straightens, and I think it'll stay straighter when I cut it, but it never does).

No comments:

Post a Comment