Monday, November 16, 2009

I'm 30 and already losing my hair. What else could cause this?

I started losing my hair about 1 1/2 years ago. I saw my doctor and he did all kinds of tests. All tests came out negative. He even put me on Zoloft, thought that I would be stressed. Still no change. Now he wanted me to take a break from my bp (Yasmin) to see if that might be the problem. I've been taking the pill for 16 years now. Only taken a break from it twice, both times becoming pregnant (planned ones). I've been taking multi-vitamins and even trying different shampoos. I think I've exhausted all possibilities. Is there something else out there I missed and should try? Any advice would be great.



I'm 30 and already losing my hair. What else could cause this?

Could be hereditary? I had similar problems, they found out that the thyroid medication was too strong of a dose that I was taking.



I'm 30 and already losing my hair. What else could cause this?

the same thing is happening to my mom right now and they told her to crush birth control pills in her shampoo and it would help...sounds weird but coudnt hurt to try

No comments:

Post a Comment