Monday, November 16, 2009

I work in a dental office, I have a growth on my chin (my lymphnodes are inflamed) and losing hair?

I have worked in this dental office for six years, and A couple years ago I also had growths in the bridge of my nose. Doctors keep ruling out any health concerns as they are benign, Has this happened to any of u in the healthcare field or Do u have any ideas as to what this may be? Related to radiation maybe?



I work in a dental office, I have a growth on my chin (my lymphnodes are inflamed) and losing hair?

have the doctors performed any tests? How are they ruling out your health concerns? Did they biopsy the growth? If you really don't like the growth go to a dermatologist. The dermatologist will remove the growth and send it for evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment