Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What could my sister have if shes getting shorter and losing hair from her eyelashes?

I'm extremely worried. I went to my moms house earlier and my 16 yr old sister is losing hair from her eyelashes. I don't mean like one or two hairs...i mean like half of her eyelashes on each side and she seems shorter. It seems like she lost about three or four inches in height. What can she have? She's been taken to the doctor here in town and he says there is nothing wrong w/ her. Something has to be going on. What can it be and what can we do?



What could my sister have if shes getting shorter and losing hair from her eyelashes?

GET A NEW DOCTOR!



What could my sister have if shes getting shorter and losing hair from her eyelashes?

A friend of mine I've known for more than four decades



has had the same problem. He just began losing hair



from his eyebrows one day. In less than a year, Jay's



eyebrows were completely gone. And he's never been



able to grow them back.



I'm sure there is a name for the problem, but I do not



know what it is. What I can tell you is that it's a stress



related matter.



I would suggest you go to google.com. Type into their



search engine: sudden hair loss, or a similar phrase.



That should lead you to some imformative sites.



I can also tell you that it isn't something a general



physician would be able to diagnose. But, there are



much more serious problems that a g.p. wouldn't be



able to see.



Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment