Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I'm losing my hair a lot for the last 1 month...what to do???

Due to the immense pollution, everyone loses hair. Same goes for me...but hair fall has increased drastically for the last 1 month...%26amp; it is quite severe...



whenever I touch my hair, some hairs would definitely fall off...



can you suggest me with some herbal tips or so???



If you are an Indian to advice me, then plz do mention the herbal terms in Hindi...eg Shikakai, Reetha, etc...



thank you...



I'm losing my hair a lot for the last 1 month...what to do???

Hello,



Yes, pollution is one the worst thing ever to hair falling.



You need to massage your hair with luke warm coconut hair oil at night for about 15 minutes.



Early in the morning wash your hair with Shikakai power, or soap nuts.



Dry your hair naturally. Never use any hair dryers. It weakens your hair strength.



Get the white of the egg, and a little bit of bru tea. Mix both with a little amount of curd. Leave the mixture for 15 minutes and then start the application. Leave it for about 1 hour and shampoo it with Shikakai or soap nuts. Finally at the end use lime water. Do this once a week.



And in 1 month you will find that your hair stops falling.



Please do not use anything to color or perm.



Leaving it natural is the best.



And the most important thing is drink more water.



I'm losing my hair a lot for the last 1 month...what to do???

http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...



I'm losing my hair a lot for the last 1 month...what to do???

sometime a decrease in protein will cause hair to fall out. Increase your protein intake and see if that helps...it did for my mom.



I'm losing my hair a lot for the last 1 month...what to do???

do you have an eating disorder?



do you eat enough? (at least 1200cal/day if you are under 150lbs and at least 1500cal/day if you are over 150lbs)



hair fall out if your body doesnt get enough nutrients so make sure you get a lot of complex carbs (brown and wild rice, whole wheat pasta/bread/pita/wraps, old fashioned oatmeal etc), lean protein (legumes, chicken, turkey, fish, soy and milk products etc), healthy fats (nuts, avocados, flax and fish oil etc), fruit and veggies (5-8 servings a day) and drink lots of water.



I'm losing my hair a lot for the last 1 month...what to do???

its little beat because of pollutions and also something with tensions , less sleeping period and abnormal routine.



well what you can do is you wash your hair every 3 days a week and do not keep it open when you go out in sunshine or dust area.



use proper conditioner and sleep at least 6 hrs a days.



I'm losing my hair a lot for the last 1 month...what to do???

Apply white of an egg, tea leaves, lemon, carrot pulp three times in a week. Allow it to soak in your scalp for about 45 minutes. Then wash your hair and feel the difference in three months. Apply any herbal oil everyday and wash it after 30 minutes. It keeps your hair healthy and clean and will avoid dropping of hair.



I'm losing my hair a lot for the last 1 month...what to do???

There are some good herbal supplements. But it is better to consult a homoeopath since you will require constitutional treatment,

No comments:

Post a Comment