Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I'm losing hair due to stress! What vitamins do i need to take?

i don't know about what vitamins to take, but i would look into a scalp revitalizer. Those things work! The only one I can really vouch for is by Arbonne. It comes in a tube it is very easy to use. Here is a link to a website you can order it from. Arbonne even offers a 100% product guarantee if you don't like it. Also, if you email this consultant, she'll give you 10% off your first order from her website. But you have to request that offer by email first. I'll include that too.



www. allisonwestbrook. myarbonne. com



allisonwestbrook@myarbonne.com



I'm losing hair due to stress! What vitamins do i need to take?

Try talking to your doctor.



But I do know that prenatal vitamins help your hair grow, and you can find this at your local drug store or even places like Target.



Good luck.



I'm losing hair due to stress! What vitamins do i need to take?

Biotin and Vitamin B.



I'm losing hair due to stress! What vitamins do i need to take?

Biotin



I'm losing hair due to stress! What vitamins do i need to take?

The vitamins won't help until you cut out some of the stress that's attributed to your hair loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment